This page is deprecated and only exists for historical reference purposes. None of the information is valid for the current Thesis software!
If you’re after search engine traffic, easy customization without coding, world-class usability, and real live people ready to help when you have questions, Thesis is the WordPress framework for you.
- What if WordPress users had more control over their blogs and websites than they’ve ever had?
- What if they had a simple options panel to accomplish tasks that would normally require coding, with little or no required knowledge of HTML and CSS?
- And what if all that came bundled with search engine optimized code and a stunning design that helped publishers and site users alike accomplish their goals?
Well, there’s no “what if” about it.
Introducing the Thesis Theme for WordPress
My name is Chris Pearson, and Thesis is a search engine optimized HTML + CSS + PHP framework equipped with an innovative options panel that makes it easy for anyone to run a professional, customized blog or website.
I built the Thesis Theme to provide a WordPress framework that has it all:
- intelligent code
- airtight optimization
- pixel-perfect typography
- dynamic layout
- robust multimedia
- stellar support
- tons of flexibility
- much more (complete feature set below)
Most of all, I wanted the users of Thesis to be firmly in control of all those features and all that flexibility, without becoming a code jockey. That’s why I designed the most user-friendly options interface available, and why I work daily to make it easier and more powerful.
The Four Key Elements Every Online Publisher Needs
Blogging and online publishing are about content and communication, not code. Thesis makes that a reality without compromising the key elements of a website framework that online publishers need to succeed:
- SEO: How well your code and content are organized and optimized for both search engines and people.
- Accessibility: How well your site reaches different audiences—those with special needs, people using alternative Web browsers, mobile users, etc.
- Usability: How well your users are able to navigate and interact with your site, and how well your site accomplishes your ultimate goals as a publisher.
- Support: How well the architect of your site answers your questions, along with a friendly community of others who do the same.
With Thesis, you’re not buying a great WordPress theme… you’re joining an amazing community that continually supports and improves a great WordPress theme.
That means for one low price you get responsive support and upgraded versions of Thesis as they become available. No matter what happens in the volatile online publishing world, Thesis (and your site) will remain state of the art.
Get Thesis Today
Before I turn you loose on a bunch of links so you can investigate Thesis top to bottom, I need to let you know about the details of becoming part of the Thesis community.
When you purchase a theme subscription from DIYthemes, you’re essentially getting a lifetime subscription to that theme. This means that you’ll be able to login at any time and download the latest updated version. That’s how you’ll keep your website up-to-date and on the digital edge.
Here’s what you get when you join the Thesis community:
Thesis: The Thesis Theme for WordPress, and all subsequent updates to the theme (you won’t believe what new functions are being added to the user-friendly options panel next).
Generous Developer Terms: By upgrading to the Developer’s option, you’ll be able to use Thesis on as many of your own sites as you want (and get rid of that pesky attribution link). I’m not sure this is smart on my part, but it’s a great deal for you.
Exceptional Support: Here’s the sleeper… you’ll never be left to hang out to dry without help. DIYthemes creates supportive communities where designers and coders interact with online publishers to make sure everyone’s goals are accomplished.
Get Thesis today [edit: link remove], and you’ll benefit from its unmatched SEO, airtight cross-browser compatibility, top-notch HTML + CSS architecture, exceptional usability, and every new version of the theme.
And as always, you’ll never be out there all alone when you have questions, concerns, or problems with your theme. Our support community is there for you.
$87 for Personal Use (one site), or $164 for Developers (unlimited sites that you own). Click here for your choice [edit: link removed] of the Personal or Developer option.
In case you missed the alert at the top of this page, this pricing is no longer valid! This page is only here for historical reference purposes.
Need More Information?
If you want to dig a little deeper, try these resources:
- Video introduction to Thesis and much, much more!
- Thesis Blog with all the latest Thesis news
- Thesis Theme Showcase [edit: link removed]
Thanks for reading, and I hope you’ll become part of the Thesis experience today.
P.S. Remember, when you join the Thesis community, you’re getting a lifetime subscription to the theme. That means every time Thesis is updated, you enjoy all the newest features and benefits, plus our “never let you down” support.