Explore real Focus websites below and gain insight into how each is configured and how various customizations were made.
- The Catholic Traveler — Focus mode, Breadcrumbs Box for enhanced navigation, and eye-catching customization via the Design Options
- Tiny Little Businesses — Well-known marketer André Chaperon runs his site in Focus mode (centered column of text) with brilliant use of content presentation styles
- Jack Murphy Live — Author, podcaster, and pop-culture expert Jack Murphy runs his site in Focus mode and also uses Modular Content to serve opt-ins, book promos, and more!
- Off Road Action — Readability mode with optional sidebar on blog posts, custom grid layout on archive pages (CSS flexbox), Google Ad integrations
- Pearsonified — Readability mode, Breadcrumbs Box, very few design customizations
- Kampala International Theatre Festival — Focus mode, lots of custom imagery, font and color customizations via Design Options, creative use of secondary nav menu
- AstroBetter — Readability mode, custom header image, very light customization via the Design Options
- Pro Restoration — Local business service site runs in Focus mode and makes engaging use of content presentation styles
- CrossFit Missoula — Focus mode with almost no customizations (aka “just add content”)
- New Life, Old Farm — Readability mode with optional sidebar, all customizations done through built-in Focus options
- Dropkick Copy — Focus mode with fun customizations made through the Design Options, also includes great use of content presentation styles as well as the Breadcrumbs Box on interior pages
- Visual Impact Fitness — Focus mode, light customizations via the Design Options, big images
- Lecciones de Armónica — simple online learning course running in Focus mode, minimal design customizations via Design Options, and classy use of Focus content presentation styles
- Get Service Leads — B2B lead generation site runs in Focus mode and includes a striking call-to-action element on the home page
- Able Dragon Marketing — website services business running in Focus mode with modest design customizations
- Render Clean — one-page website for a service business running in Focus mode with exemplary use of Focus content presentation styles
- CEG Interactive — heavily customized photo booth rental site runs in Focus mode
- Dusty Circuit — delightfully minimalist design running in Focus mode, all customizations made through the Design Options
- Therapy Duo — service leads website running in Focus mode with simple Design Options customizations and tasteful use of content presentation styles
- At Home with Heather — stylized personal blog running in Readability mode with optional sidebar, all customizations made via the Design Options and WordPress Admin
The sites above all do a fantastic job of minimizing their customization footprint by using the options built into Focus.
And the text on each site looks appealing thanks to golden ratio typography, which is baked into the Focus cake.
Another thing that makes these sites stand out from the crowd is their use of Focus content presentation styles. These styles can be easily applied to any post or page, and they really enhance the appeal and scannability of your content!