The Focus WordPress Theme includes everything you need to run a high-performance website that gets results.
But if you really want to take your web presence to the next level, you can use our premium add-on Boxes to:
- own and control your social media content
- add a professional design touch to products, features, pitches, or any other “thing” you want to present to visitors
- simplify your navigation
- ehnance your site’s visibility on social media
- improve page load times wherever you have YouTube videos
Which Add-on Boxes will you use to WIN?
- own your social media content
- create tweets and irresistible threads
- add timeline functionality to your website
- reinvigorate your website with fresh content
- enhance your SEO and get more traffic
- fight back against Big Tech
- become uncancelleable!
Capture visitors’ attention with Focus Cards, the irresistible, eye-catching presentational format for your website!
Breathe life into anything—products, courses, opt-in forms, topics, and more—by creating Cards to showcase what you have to offer.
They’re easy to use, and you’ll be thrilled with how you can create professional design outcomes in minutes!
This add-on for Focus (and Thesis) improves your website navigation by creating clear pathways for visitors.
These pathways are simple and intuitive, and visitors will use them to move through your site with purpose and intent.
By using this clearer approach to website navigation, you’ll create more engagement and a greater connection with your visitors.
Did you know? Nobody browses websites anymore, but people do see links to your site as they scroll through social media feeds.
If you want people to click on those links, you’ll need a way to make your content stand out from the rest of the noise.
You can do this right away with the Open Graph Box—the key to making your content look professional and enticing within social media feeds!
Standard YouTube embeds are guaranteed to make your pages brutally slow.
When performance matters, these basic embeds aren’t gonna cut it!
Instead, you need to serve up your videos in a way that preserves lightning-fast loading times while also providing more output flexibility than standard embeds.