This article is deprecated! Any technical information refers to software versions that are now obsolete. Please visit the DIYthemes Blog for current updates, or check out the old Thesis Blog for a treasure trove of website marketing insights.
It’s that time again. We’ve got three Thesis Theme Framework tutorials that you should check out.
Three New Thesis Theme Tutorials
1. How to Create Breadcrumbs without a WordPress Plugin
Breadcrumbs are great. Not only can they help improve the usability of your site, it’s also great for SEO and increasing pageviews. Here’s how you can add breadcrumbs to Thesis without a WordPress plugin.
2. How to Change the Default Gravatar Image in WordPress
By default, when people don’t have a gravatar, there’s a mystery man that shows up in the comment picture section. This looks strange, and when you leave him there, you’re losing out on a potential branding opportunity. That’s why you should create a custom default Gravatar image, and here’s how to do it.
3. How to Create a Contributors Page with Thesis
If your blog has several different contributors, here’s how you can create a page that shows off each of ’em.
Here’s Some Homework for the Weekend
Yes, you read that right—I’m giving you homework 🙂
If you’re looking to take your site to the next level, here are two things you should do this weekend:
1. Add the Feature Box to Gain More Leads (trust me, this thing converts)
2. If you haven’t, add the Google +1 button to your site.. It’s now proving to be a great source of traffic.