This article is deprecated! Any technical information refers to software versions that are now obsolete. Please visit the DIYthemes Blog for current updates, or check out the old Thesis Blog for a treasure trove of website marketing insights.
It’s awesome, but don’t take my word for it!
If you check out the Thesis Documentation, you’ll see tons of useful tutorials that show you how to do almost anything with Thesis. Most recently, our resident support ninja, Girlie, shows us:
- How to Remove Sidebars from Your Home Page
- How to Remove Sidebars from Your Single Posts
- How to Use Thesis for Multisite
- How to Add a Tweet Button into Your Thesis Theme
- How to Add a Facebook Like Button into Your Thesis Theme
If you dig these tutorials, I highly suggest you bookmark the user’s guide because more tutorials are added each week.