This article is deprecated! Any technical information contained herein likely refers to software versions that are now obsolete. Please visit our blog home page for current updates.
It’s awesome, but don’t take my word for it!
If you check out the Thesis Theme Framework User’s Guide, you’ll see tons of useful tutorials that show you how to do almost anything with Thesis. Most recently, our resident support ninja, Girlie, shows us:
- How to Remove Sidebars from Your Home Page
- How to Remove Sidebars from Your Single Posts
- How to Use Thesis for Multisite
- How to Add a Tweet Button into Your Thesis Theme
- How to Add a Facebook Like Button into Your Thesis Theme
If you dig these tutorials, I highly suggest you bookmark the user’s guide because more tutorials are added each week.
Also, if you have any suggestions for other tutorials, let us know in the comments!