This document is deprecated! The information on this page refers to a Thesis version that is now obsolete. Please visit the Thesis Docs for current documentation.
If you are running the W3 Total Cache plugin, then start with Step 1. If you are not running the W3 Total Cache plugin, then start with Step 2.
- Disable Object Cache in W3 Total Cache’s configuration settings.
- Go to Thesis > Design Options and note all of the current settings there (you’ll need to refer to them in Step 4).
- Go to Thesis > Manage Options and click “Restore Default Design Options”.
- Go back to Thesis > Design Options, and manually reconfigure the settings you noted from Step 2 (remember to click the SAVE button).
- Be sure to periodically download backups of your Thesis Options — that way, if this issue comes up again, you can use “Upload Options” to restore the last “clean” (i.e., non-corrupted) Design Options backup file you have (in lieu of Steps 3 and 4 above).
- Make sure you’re using the latest version of Thesis — changes were made as of 1.8.4 in an attempt to reduce the chances for this issue to recur.