- Go to Skin Editor → HTML.
- Click the name of the currently displayed template to access the Template Manager (screenshot), and then click “Single” to select that template for editing.
- Expand the WP Loop Box (if it is not already expanded).
- Use the Box Manager to add a Comments Navigation Box, then shift + drag it over to the WP Loop Box. (See Add a Box to a Template if you need further details on performing these actions.)
- Drag the Comments Navigation Box into the desired position within WP Loop Box.
- Click Save Template.
If the skin you’re using does not already provide styles for the comments navigation, and you need to add them yourself, you can use
ul#comment_nav li a for the CSS Selector.
If you need to target the previous and next links independently for styling, you can also utilize their respective individual classes: