This tutorial was originally written for Thesis 2.0. As of Thesis 2.1, the information contained on this page is deprecated.
- Go to Skin Editor → HTML.
- Make sure your Home template is displaying (if not, then click the name of the currently displayed template to access the Template Manager, and then click “Home” to select it).
- Within the WP Loop box, locate the Post Box; hover over this box until the plus sign appears to its right, then click that to expand the box.
- Click show tray ↓ to view the list of dependent Boxes.
- Click Post Box → Excerpt to add it to the active area of the Post Box; then drag it into your preferred location within that Box.
- Use shift+drag to remove Post Box → Content from the template (by dropping it into the gray box on the top right side of the screen).
- Click Save Template to save your changes.