An Archives Page displays a summary of the available archives on your site (i.e., a list of all your monthly archives by month, a list of all your category archives by category, and so on).
Install the Templates Listing Box ∞
- Download tc_archives_page_listing.zip.
- Upload the
.zipfile via Thesis > Boxes > Select Boxes > Upload Box.
- Once the box has been uploaded and appears in the list of available boxes, select its checkbox and then click Save Boxes.
Create the Archives Page Template ∞
- Go to Skin Editor > HTML.
- Click Home (i.e., the name of the currently displayed template) to access the Template Manager (screenshot), then click Add New.
- Enter “Archives Page” as the
New Template Name, then click Create Template (you’ll be redirected to the new template after it’s been created).
- Click Archives Page, then select
Pagein the Copy from Template drop down menu.
- Click Copy Template, then click OK in the confirmation pop-up window.
- Using shift+drag, add the
Archives Page Listingbox to the Archives template, so that it is located inside the
Post Box(example screenshot).
- Using shift+drag, remove the
Post Box → Contentbox from the template.
- Save the template.
Create the Archives Page ∞
- Go to Pages > Add New.
- Give a title to the Page (such as Archives).
- Under Thesis Skin Custom Template, choose
Archives Pagefrom the drop down menu.
- Publish the Page.