Version 1.2.1 (Released July 20, 2016)
The 1.2.1 update requires a partial reset of Skin CSS. You will need to reset Skin CSS and Skin variables.
Version 1.2 (Released June 27, 2016)
The 1.2 update requires a partial reset of Skin CSS. You will need to reset Skin CSS and Skin variables.
- Fixed an issue with Copyright being out of alignment when a start year is selected.
- Added an “always open” option to comments. (see Skin display options under comments)
- Added a border to the top of bylines on single posts.
- Added correct desktop spacing to pagination.
- Added an option to customize post image borders. (see Skin design options, Layout Settings, Fine-tune Fonts, and More and select Post Images)
- Added a filter to remove the comment bubble on the home/archive and single posts when comments are disabled for that post.
- Added an option to make no sidebars full width. (see Skin display options > Pages)
- Added Sidebar Widget RSS styling.
- Suppressed border top for home page when not using a static front page.
Version 1.1.12 (Released June 15, 2016)
The 1.1.12 update requires a partial reset of Skin CSS.
- Added an option to set No-Sidebar templates to full width content. (See Skin Content Display options > Misc).
- Added the missing placeholder images for Flex Videos embedded in posts/pages.
Version 1.1 (Released June 10, 2016)
The 1.1 update requires a partial reset of Boxes, Templates, CSS Variables, Skin CSS, and Editor CSS data.
- Video Support added to the Featured Image for single posts and pages including custom templates (No Sidebar (Post), No Sidebar (Page) and Landing).
- Video Embed button added to TinyMCE Toolbar for adding Flex Videos which are optimized for performance.
- Call to Action can now be moved to the top or bottom via options.
- Call to Action post meta option now has an option to suppress on individual posts/pages.
- Option to change the copyright symbol to creative commons in the Copyright & Attribution box.
- Optional desktop menu added.
- Display options now has button style options.
- Display options added to customize notes, tips and alerts.
- LinkedIn added to the Social Follow Links.
- Option to limited the Front Page Header Image to the same width as your (Content + Sidebar) added.
- Display options added to Social Follow Links which allows you to display the social follow links in the Footer and/or Sidebar.
- No Sidebar Templates now split into two template. One for Pages and One for Posts.
- Footer Social Links renamed to Social Follow Links.
- Flex Class system introduced.
- Header and Footer modified to take advantage of the new Flex Class system.
- Header and Footer elements are always vertically centered now.
- Logo 70px height restriction lifted.
- Editor Content Block titles are no longer Bold.
- No Sidebar Templates no longer center content.
- Added a thin shadow around post images.
- Fix: Editor Content Block no longer break when a title is not included. Previously it would have reverted the Block to the default style of a note.
- Fix: Comments now display only approved comments.