This article is deprecated! Any technical information contained herein likely refers to software versions that are now obsolete. Please visit our blog home page for current updates.
If you haven’t, you’re missing out.
One of the MAIN reasons people use and LOVE the Thesis Theme Framework is excellent support, which includes both the User’s Guide and the Support Forums.
Yes, you get a powerful theme framework that empowers you to customize your site, but when you need a little extra help, DIYthemes has got your back there too.
Most recently, we’ve heard that people wanted some help with some specific customizations with the Thesis Theme Framework.
To address this, the fantastic support team (Girliegeek and Godhammer) prepared these five tutorials:
- How to Add an Author Box to Single Post Pages
- How to Add an Opt-In Form for Third Party Email Delivery Providers
- How to Add a Print-Friendly Stylesheet
- How to Create a Sales Page (or Squeeze Page) in Thesis
- How to Add Social Media Icons to Your Thesis Blog
If you have any requests for future tutorials, feel free to leave a comment here, and we’ll see if we can help out.