Version 1.1.1 (Released April 21, 2017) – Hotfix
This hotfix does not require any CSS Reset.
- Added a new design option under Skin Modes called “Show Sub Menus on Mobile” which when checked will display Sub Menus on mobile.
- Fixed an issue with display options not working properly.
Version 1.1 (Released April 19, 2017)
The 1.1 update requires a CSS reset. You will need to reset Skin CSS and Editor CSS.
- Added design options for Alerts, Notes and Tips.
- Added a display option to hide or show pagination numbers. (see Skin Content Options)
- Updated featured image to use
skin.phpto Theses 2.2+ API standards.
- Added a condition to hide pagination when there is only one page.
- Added CSS
flex-boxto the menu and improved the navigation on mobile.
- Added CSS
flex-boxto related posts.
- Replaced next/previous text with HTML entity arrows.
- Replaced next/previous links CSS absolute positioning in favor of float left/right respectively.
Version 1.0.8 (Released January 14, 2016) – Hotfix
Version 1.0.7 (Released January 13, 2016) – Hotfix
The 1.0.7 update requires a CSS reset.
- Fixed issue with Action Box image and the new relative paths.
- Changed drop cap HTML to span.
- Updated Image resizer.
- Added canvas check to ensure admin assets load only where they are needed for the skins options.
Version 1.0.6 (Released June 06, 2015)
- Fixed issue with link text for numbered Pagination. (requires CSS reset to correct this issue)
- Fixed incorrect class for the play button in the Action Box.
- Changed drop caps to secondary color.
- Removed double link for Effectus Skin in attribution.
- Added class notation to archive_footer clearfix.
- Secondary color default now changes dynamically to reflect the true color in design options.
Version 1.0.5 (Released May 28, 2015)
- Fixed alignment issues on mobile devices.
- Fixed single column slim templates displaying as full.
- Fixed missing value in box.php that affected some featured images.
- Added option to remove version control query strings from assets loaded with the correct WordPress enqueue method.
- Removed options to disable Action Box columns in favor of a content aware method.
- Action Box – classes have all been converted from dashes to underscores for consistency.
- Action Box – Added options to allow the image to display in its natural dimensions.
- Action Box – Media column can now be converted to a “Text Box” like input field for greater flexibility.
- Action Box – Now has its own alignment option to align the content.
- Action Box – Filter added to major content areas (same behavior as text boxes).
- Multi Nav Menu – Now correctly displays the selected menu for logged in users.
- Multi Nav Menu – Added options to change the label for logged in/logged out.
Version 1.0.4 (Released May 13, 2015)
- Fixed issue with logged in menu not showing the correct menu
- Fixed issue with default pages navigation not displaying as expected
- Author Box – bylines now have the correct font applied
Version 1.0.3 (Released May 12, 2015)
- Multi Nav Menu – now has an option to enable a dynamic log in/out menu item which is added to the end of your menu.
- Multi Nav Menu – now has two additional options to customize the labels for Login or Logout.
- Action Box – media column image is now only forced to be 16 by 9 when a video is embedded.
- Action Box – Additional options to control media image dimension. (allow for natural height and or width)
- Action Box – Option added to align the media column content.
- Related Post CSS now has a darker filter applied to better contract the post title
- Colorless nav mode refined to have transparent background
Version 1.0.2 (Released May 9, 2015)
- Minor change to Front Page template to add headline area.
Version 1.0.1 (Released May 9, 2015)
- Action Box updated to better handle defaults as well as further refinements.