- Make sure you’ve created at least one menu in WordPress.
- Go to Skin Editor > HTML.
- Make sure your Home template is displaying (if not, then click the name of the currently displayed template to access the Template Manager (screenshot), and then click “Home” to select it for editing).
- Hover over the Nav Menu Box until its gear icon appears, then click the gear.
- In the “Menu To Display” dropdown, choose the menu you wish to use.
- Close the box by clicking the
Xin the upper right hand corner.
- Click Save Template.
Select a Nav Menu
Applies to Version(s): Thesis 2