Instructions for searching the WordPress database for the presence of Thesis Options, using phpMyAdmin:
- Log into phpMyAdmin and choose your WordPress database from the dropdown selector on the left.
- In the list of tables on the left, click wp_options.
- In the right pane, click “Search” in the top navigation.
- In the bottom section (“Do a ‘query by example’”), for the option_name field:
- select LIKE %…% for the Operator
- enter thesis_ as the Value field
- Click the GO button below that.
- You should see the SQL query, and below that, the results.