If you are running the W3 Total Cache plugin, then start with Step 1. If you are not running the W3 Total Cache plugin, then start with Step 2.
- Disable Object Cache in W3 Total Cache’s configuration settings.
- Go to Thesis > Design Options and note all of the current settings there (you’ll need to refer to them in Step 4).
- Go to Thesis > Manage Options and click “Restore Default Design Options”.
- Go back to Thesis > Design Options, and manually reconfigure the settings you noted from Step 2 (remember to click the SAVE button).
- Be sure to periodically download backups of your Thesis Options — that way, if this issue comes up again, you can use “Upload Options” to restore the last “clean” (i.e., non-corrupted) Design Options backup file you have (in lieu of Steps 3 and 4 above).
- Make sure you’re using the latest version of Thesis — changes were made as of 1.8.4 in an attempt to reduce the chances for this issue to recur.