- Go to Skin Editor > Manager.
- Determine which backup you want to export from the list of those available in the
- Click the Export button next to the name of the backup from Step 2.
- In the pop-up window which appears, check the boxes for the type(s) of Skin Data you wish to export, then click Export Skin to complete the export.
- A .txt file containing the exported skin data will be generated, and then downloaded to your computer (depending on your browser’s settings, this may happen “behind the scenes”, or you may receive a prompt to save the file).
Export a Skin Backup
Applies to Version(s): Thesis 2