This page is part of the Thesis Skin HTML Editor documentation.
- Go to Skin Editor → HTML.
- Select the Template you wish to edit (for example, the Archive template).
- Expand the WP Loop box and look for the Post Box within it (the full name of this box may vary according to your Skin); hover over this box until the down arrow appears to its right, then click that to expand the box.
- Click show tray ↓ to view the list of dependent Boxes for the Post Box.
- Click Post Box → Content to add it to the active area of the Post Box; then drag it into your preferred location within that Box.
- If necessary, use shift+drag to remove Post Box → Excerpt from the template (by dropping it into the gray box on the top right side of the screen).
- Click Save Template to save your changes.