AWeber Box Changelog
Version 1.3 (Released Jan 29, 2015)
- Fixed incorrect name attribute for the name field
- Modified placeholder behavior to disappear on focus and reappear if the input field is left empty.
- Added a new field “Assurance” to allow you to easily add an assurance notice. Example “We respect your email privacy”
Version 1.2 (Released Jan 20, 2015)
- Fixed invalid data for Authorization Code triggers Fatal Error
- Fixed name Field placeholder text is submitted value
- Fixed invalid HTML output for Form Title
- Added friendly notifications to inform you of errors when connecting to the Aweber API.
required attribute to email input field, this will trigger the browsers native response instead of redirecting to Awebers error page.
- Added a check to see if the class
MCAPI exists to prevent conflict with other plugins using the same class.