Today I’ve got 5 resources about building websites that you’ve got to check out.
- The true cost of entrepreneurship (what your friends and family will never understand)
- 5 steps to building a better blog (an oldie, but did you finish all 5 steps yet?)
- The dirty little words that prevent your readers from buying whatever it is you’re selling (I call them wallet-closing words).
- A remarkable, high-converting feature box download (for Thesis users)
- 3 beautiful website designs that use Thesis (for design inspiration)
Plus, I need your opinion…
Everyone is obsessed with tactics. Traffic tactics, conversion tactics, pricing tactics and every other ‘you-MUST-be-doing-this-one-thing-or-you-will-FAIL’ type tactics.
But this obsession with tactics is getting dangerous.
Ever feel like you’re fighting to find more time to implement the latest tactics, but even though you’re working harder, you’re not see the massive results you’ve expected?
Here’s why… tactics are worthless.
You see, tactics are part 2 of a 2-step process, but no one ever really talks about part 1.
My name is Ryan Holiday and I am a media manipulator.
Or, well, at least I was…
I have a different approach today.
But if you’d have asked me just a few years ago how to build a brand from nothing—how to get press, sell books or move products—I’d have told you to do three things:
How can you take your blog from zero to hero?
Follow these 5 simple steps and you’re set.
How do I know?
Zero to hero rhymes. Sort of.
And if it rhymes, it must be true!
(Case in point: no pain… no gain)
Is there such a thing as a “perfect blog post?”
The answer is “YES!”
There are 9 essential elements of what I call “the perfect blog post” and each element serves a specific purpose.
(The fact that each element is backed up by psychological, conversion rate optimization, and typographical research is a bonus!)
It’s a revolutionary idea, and you’ll LOVE IT.
What is the perfect blog post… and how can you create it?
Well, if you’re using Thesis and WordPress, it’s EASY, and right now I’m going to show you exactly how to do it.