Today I’ve got new Thesis tutorials, WordPress tutorials, and other links you should check out.
So, let’s jump right in…
1. How to Supercharge your WordPress Category Page SEO with Thesis
If you’re looking to improve your WordPress SEO, look no further. When you use Thesis, you gain access to what’s called WordPress Category Page settings, and using them is great for increasing your search engine rankings.
2. How to Edit Images in WordPress
WordPress has a built-in image editor, and this tutorial will show you how to crop, rotate, and flip images in WordPress.
3. How to Hide “comments on this entry are closed”
When you close comments on a blog post, the message “comments on this entry are closed” is displayed. Well, here’s how you hide it
4. The Beginner’s Guide to Thesis SEO Options
Here’s the beginner’s guide to using all of the SEO features in Thesis. If you’re just getting started with Thesis, this is a must-read.
5. How to Land Major Press with No Connections
Getting featured in the media is GREAT for credibility, traffic, and sales. Well, here’s how to get major media without connections.
6. How to Create an Amazing Blog About Page
This is an older article on the DIYthemes blog, but it’s highly relevant. Your about page is one of the most visited pages on your site. So, here’s how you can create an amazing blog about page.
7. How Heat-Mapping Helps You Increase Your Conversion Rates
This is also an older article, but this past week, I told a few people about this test, and they were amazed. Just goes to show you that small little changes can lead to huge results. How heat mapping helps you increase conversion rates.