When you have a blog, you can either hire a blog designer or tweak your design yourself. Either way, you’re potentially dealing with a lot of uncertainty.
I mean, do you know how to code from scratch? Or worse, do you know how to evaluate a blog designer before you hire them?
To help you, we invited several experts to prepare tutorials that clarify the whole blog design process. So, whether you’re trying to improve your own blog design or trying to hire a blog designer, one, or all, of these tutorials are for you.
Hiring a Blog Designer
- How to Choose—and Hire—a Blog Designer
- 10 Questions You Should Ask Your Blog Designer to Get Tangible Results
- How Much Should a Blog Design Cost?
- Looking to hire a blog designer? Here’s a List of Certified Thesis Framework Designers.
Tweaking Your Blog Design
- How Firebug Helps You Design and Tweak Your Blog Design
- How to Create a Web Design That Hits The “Sweet Spot”
- The Official Thesis Framework User’s Guide (Find more than 100 tutorials that help you tweak your Thesis Framework Design)
- The Power of CSS Specificity
Troubleshooting Your Blog Design
- Did you try to tweak your blog design, and all of a sudden, created an error? Here’s a tutorial that helps you troubleshoot common blog design problems.
Note, you should bookmark this page because we’ll update it with new expert content regularly.